THE TRAXTER DPS FEATURES COMFORTABLE STEERING WITH VARYING LEVELS OF ASSISTANCE WITH TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS) TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER.
- The work-focused Rotax HD8 V-Twin delivers 50 hp and 50 lb-ft torque for tough tasks. The Traxter is now the sharpest tool in the shed.
- PRECISION-ENGINEERED HANDLING: DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS)
- HIGH RIGIDITY CHASSIS: The Traxter is an extremely capable off-road vehicle and a legitimate workhorse that uses an all-new chassis with automotive-like technology and fabrication tolerances that are in line with modern pick-up trucks.
- BETTER CONTROL: The Visco-Lok † front differential combined with the lockable rear differential* offer a 4-mode traction system providing multiple choices for varying terrain or tasks. *Lockable rear differential is available on selected models.
- TTA-HD REAR SUSPENSION: it was designed specifically for a utility and recreational usage, offers a full 10-in. (25.4 cm) of travel to provide a smooth ride whatever the terrain. Its architecture offers an optimal comfort and drivability in all condi
- PICK-UP INSPIRED SEATING: The VERSA-PRO Bench Seat is engineered as a 40/20/40 bench seat, inspired by modern pick-up trucks.
- ADAPTABLE STORAGE: OPEN DASH WITH REMOVABLE TOOLBOX AND UNDER DASH STORAGE
- VERSATILE CARGO BOX: up to 454kg load capacity and easily dumps. Strategic features include 18.9 l pail recesses, integrated anchors on the sidewalls and several tie-down points for added convenience. Also, the sturdy tailgate can withstand ordinary
- LIGHTWEIGHT TIRES AND WHEELS: 14-in (35.6 cm) black cast-aluminium wheels with 27-in (68,6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires.